Spending the long day in the busy but monotonous routine of homely life is not an easy job for the house wives. Although she is engrossed in the so called simpler tasks of looking after the house and growing up the children but her mind gets more exhausted at times than her body because it is the mind only which is rusting due to the daily drudgery. We must have to discover some effective devices to let our women …
Here’s an example and a basic technique in Creative Visualization. First choose something you would like to manifest, choose something that you can easily imagine attaining. It might be an object you would like to have, an event you would like to have happened, a situation in which you’d like to find yourself or some circumstance in your life you’d like to improve. Creative Visualization Exercise Get in a comfortable position either sitting or lying down in a quiet place …
Join us on Facebook!
Hi there, welcome to the creative visualization blog. We've been passionate about the creative visualization abilities topic for over 2 years. Our mission is to share with you the most up-to date and interesting information about how to develop your creative visualization powers, how to live your full spiritual potential, and how to attract happiness, abundance and fulfillment into your life. So sign up on in the form above to stay informed.
Creative Visualization Team
- Spiritual Growth August 13, 2012
- Visualization Techniques for Cleansing Chakras August 10, 2012
- Fight Bipolar disorder with creative visualization January 14, 2012
- The One Place: Where Visualization Happens January 10, 2012
- Fight insomnia with creative visualization January 5, 2012
- Cosmic Visualization: Acting As If September 30, 2011
- How to look more beautiful through Creative Visualization December 20, 2011
- Creative Visualization: Nature- an endemic tool of releasing boredom November 16, 2011
- Creative visualization: The best academic tool for students and teachers November 10, 2011
- Creative Inspiration: The Way To Find Your Own Muse October 17, 2011